For me it is the best breakfast sandwich ever!
I present here how I made the one on the picture but the best way of doing it is on a barbecue with hotdog bread.
Ingredients for a sandwich:
- 2 slices of bread
- 3 bacon slices
- 2 eggs
- Cheese (I generally use Edam or Gruyere)
- Toast your bread slices.
- In a pan cook the bacon slices.
- Put the bacon on one of the bread slices.
- In the same pan, use the bacon fat to fry the eggs. I generally like to cook them on both side while keeping the yolk still soft. You can also do scrambled eggs.
- Add some cheese on top of the bacon.
- Add some ketchup and pepper, the eggs and top it with the second slice of bread.