It is one of my favourite sauces for a nice piece of beef. This recipe is a simplified version of it.
- 1 tea spoon of pork roast stock
- 10 cl of water
- 10 cl of milk (or cream alternatively)
- Some Worcestershire sauce
- Lightly ground peppercorns
- In a pan, mix the stock and the water.
- Add as much pepper as you like.
- Bring to a boil and add the milk (if you have cream, it is even better).
- Cook it for a few minutes and add some drizzle of Worcestershire sauce.
- When the taste is as you want it to be, add a tablespoon of flour to thicken the sauce.
- Depending of the consistency of the sauce you want, you may add more or less flour.
Bon appetit !