Yummy with meat or by itself.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 250 gr of noodles (in my case it was Chinese noodles)
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- Sesame oil
- Fish sauce
- Soy sauce
- Optional: Sesame seeds
- Slice the onion into thin rings.
- Cut the rest of your veggies into thin slices. To make it easier, you can use a peeler to get the slices.
- Cook your noodles as specified on the box. When it is ready let it drain.
- In a wok, heat up some sesame oil.
- Quickly brown the onion on maximum heat. When the onion begins to be translucent add the rest of the veggies.
- Mix it while it cooks to prevent the veggies from burning.
- When the veggies are nearly ready, add two table spoons of fish sauce. You can add some sesame seeds too.
- Let it cook for two minutes and add the noodles and two table spoons of soy sauce.
- Mix it nicely, and cook it for two more minutes.