A little bit weird combination but very tasty.
Ingredients for a sandwich:
- A third of a baguette or a small sandwich baguette.
- A small carrot
- Rice vinegar
- 100 gr of beef
- Soy sauce
- Fish sauce (Nam Pla)
- Red hot chili pepper
- Grate the carrot and put it in a bowl. Add two table spoon of rice vinegar and let the carrot to pickle.
- Cut the beef in thin slices and put it in another bowl.
- Add in that bowl a table spoon of honey and a table spoon of soy sauce, and let the beef to marinate one or two hours.
- In another bowl, put some minced red hot chili pepper without the seeds, a table spoon of sugar, two table spoons pf fish sauce and the juice of a half of lemon and mix it.
- When the beef is nicely marinated, preheat a pan with some olive oil, put the beef on skewers and put it in the pan.
- Cut some slices of cucumber.
- When the meet is golden brown, cut the baguette, add the meet, the pickled carrot, the sauce, the cucumber slices and finally some coriander.